3 ml (0.10 fl oz)
Supports the appearance of fuller, denser, more voluminous lashes
Nu-Cil is designed to target the growth phase of the lash cycle to support overall lash improvement. Powered by NouriPlex™ technology, a unique blend of 4 key ingredients nourish lashes for a more luscious, thicker, and defined appearance with results that continuously build day after day.
- Luscious, thicker, and more defined-looking lashes
- Physician Endorsed, Ophthalmologist Tested, 100% Real Lashes
- Powered by proprietary NouriPlex™ Technology
Skin Type: Combination Skin, Dry Skin, Normal Skin, Oily Skin
How to Use
Step 1: Cleanse the skin
Step 2: Apply a thin layer of Obagi Nu-Cil Eyelash Enhancing Serum to the base of the upper lash line. (Do not apply to the lower lid or any other areas)
Step 3: Wait 90 seconds for the product to dry completely before applying another product to the skin.
Key Ingredients - NouriPlex™ Technology
NouriPlex Technology is a unique combination of ingredients Biotin, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, and a Proprietary Lipid Compound that targets the anagen phase of the lash cycle.
Water (Aqua), Dehydrolatanoprost, Biotin, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, C12-15 Alkyl, Benzoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenethyl Caffeate
- For external use only.
- Avoid getting in the eyes. In the event of direct contact, rinse with cool water. Irritation, itching sensation, and/or eye redness may occur. If you develop irritation, inflammation, or swelling, discontinue product usage. If irritation is significant or in the first instance of any swelling, consult your physician. This product is intended for use on the skin of the upper eyelid margins at the base of the eyelashes.
- DO NOT APPLY in the eye, to the lower lid, or to any other areas.
- If you’re pregnant or nursing, being treated for any eye-related disorder, undergoing cancer treatment, or prone to dry eyes or sties, consult your physician before use. If you notice irregularities in the appearance of lashes over time, discontinue use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- May cause increased brown iris pigmentation of the colored part of the eye, which is likely to be permanent.
- May cause darkening of the eyelid skin, which may or may not be reversible.