0.7 OZ. (20g)
A NEW category of 100% mineral-active sun protection in a silky sheer stick. You no longer have to make the impossible choice between efficacy and elegance when choosing a mineral sunscreen.
Helps prevents sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
sunbetter® Advanced Mineral Protection delivers:
- A truly transparent layer of broad spectrum protection regardless of skin type.
- An extraordinary level of performance: UVA (aging) & UVB (burning), blue light and infrared radiation.
- 100% mineral actives.
- Water-resistant (80 minutes).
- Unique and user-friendly formats.
- Optimizes patient experience for enhanced compliance and convenience.
100% of patients using sunbetter® agree*
- Skin felt soft and silky.
- Skin looked smoother and more even overall.
- Unique and user friendly formats.
- The products provided protection in an easy to apply format.
HOW TO USE
- To open, pull up to remove the cap. Twist the bottom of the stick to reveal the product.
- Apply gentle pressure while applying the stick to the face, neck and décolleté.
- To achieve the silky sheer effect, use your finger tips to blend in the product.
- Make sure the entire surface of your skin is covered by product for optimal protection.
- You may reapply layers and blend, for additional coverage.
- For storage, twist down the product prior to applying the cap.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating.
- Immediately after towel drying.
- At least every 2 hours.