0.42 OZ. (12g)
A NEW category of 100% mineral-active sun protection in a tone-adapting compact that provides a hint of color. You no longer have to make the impossible choice between efficacy and elegance when choosing a mineral sunscreen.
Helps prevents sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
sunbetter® Advanced Mineral Protection delivers:
- Broad spectrum protection in a tone-adapting compact that provides a hint of color.
- An extraordinary level of performance: UVA (aging) & UVB (burning), blue light and infrared radiation.
- 100% mineral actives.
- Water-resistant (80 minutes).
- Unique and user-friendly formats.
- Optimizes patient experience for enhanced compliance and convenience.
100% of patients using sunbetter® agree*
- Skin felt soft and silky.
- Skin looked smoother and more even overall.
- Unique and user friendly formats.
- The products provided protection in an easy to apply format.
96% of patients using sunbetter® agree pores were less visible after application*
*Subject satisfaction study conducted with sunbetter Tone Smart SPF 68 Compact (N=25).
HOW TO USE
- To open, twist the compact and pull up on the lid. Grab the sponge and lift up on the tray to reveal the product.
- Apply gentle pressure while applying the product to the face, neck and décolleté and blend.
- To achieve the skin-perfecting coverage, use sponge to blend in the remaining product.
- Make sure the entire surface of your skin is covered by product for optimal protection.
- You may reapply layers and blend, for additional coverage.
- For storage, flip the tray and place the sponge on top to separate it from the product. Close the lid and twist the compact.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating.
- Immediately after towel drying.
- At least every 2 hours.