C E FERULIC® WITH 15% L-ASCORBIC ACID
Vitamin C serum for skin
Size: 30 ml / 1 fl oz
A patented daytime vitamin C serum that delivers advanced environmental protection and improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, loss of firmness, and brightens skin’s complexion. Now clinically proven to reduce combined oxidative damage from free radicals generated by UV, Ozone, and Diesel Exhaust by up to 41%. U.S. Patent No. 7,179,841.
SKIN TYPES: Dry, Normal, Combination, Sensitive
SKIN CONDITION: Sensitized, Dehydrated, Discoloration, Aging
C E Ferulic features a synergistic antioxidant combination of 15% pure vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), 1% vitamin E (alpha tocopherol), and 0.5% ferulic acid to enhance protection against environmental damage caused by free radicals that can contribute to atmospheric aging. C E Ferulic is now proven to reduce combined oxidative damage generated by UVA/UVB rays, ozone pollution, and diesel engine exhaust by up to 41%. In addition to antioxidant protective benefits, C E Ferulic improves signs of aging and photodamage, the appearance of lines and wrinkles, and the loss of firmness, while brightening skin's complexion.
- Provides advanced environmental protection by neutralizing damaging free radicals
- Visible anti-aging benefits, such as the improvement of the appearance of lines and wrinkles, loss of firmness, and brightens skin’s complexion
- Neutralizes free radicals on the upper layer of the skin to help prevent the impact of ozone damage to skin
- Once absorbed, this vitamin C serum remains effective for a minimum of 72 hours
- Paraben-free and ideal for normal, dry, and sensitive skin types
- Tested suitable for use post-laser, always consult with a physician for individual post-procedure care
HOW TO USE
In the morning after cleansing and toning, apply 4-5 drops to a dry face, neck, and chest before other anti-aging skincare products.
Complete your regimen with a SkinCeuticals sunscreen. When used together, SkinCeuticals antioxidants and broad spectrum sunscreens provide protection against visible aging caused by environmental aggressors.